Sony PCGA-BP2SA Battery
My Current shopping Cart
[0 Item CS$0.00 ]
e.g.: Sony PCGA-BP2SA
How to store your Sony PCGA-BP2SA battery
Keep your Sony PCGA-BP2SA battery in a cool and dry storage area.Do not fully charge your rechargeable batteries before storage.Do not store your PCGA-BP2SA battery fully depleted.Do not stockpile your Sony batteries and avoid buying dated stock.Never leave a nickel-based battery sitting on a charger for more than a few days.Always store a lead acid battery in full-charge condition. Observe the open terminal voltage and recharge the battery as recommended by the manufacturer.
To better use your notebook computer battery, please take care of the precautions listed below
1) Do not modify or disassemble the Sony PCGA-BP2SA battery.
2) Do not incinerate or expose PCGA-BP2SA battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3) Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
4) Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the PCGA-BP2SA battery.
5) Do not forget to take away your Sony PCGA-BP2SA battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
6) Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your Sony PCGA-BP2SA battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.