Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e Battery
My Current shopping Cart
[0 Item CS$0.00 ]
e.g.: Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e
How to store your Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e battery
Keep your Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e laptop battery in a cool and dry storage area.Do not fully charge your rechargeable batteries before storage.Do not store your Vaio Vgn-ar710e battery fully depleted.Do not stockpile your Sony batteries and avoid buying dated stock.Never leave a nickel-based battery sitting on a charger for more than a few days.Always store a lead acid battery in full-charge condition. Observe the open terminal voltage and recharge the battery as recommended by the manufacturer.
To better use your notebook computer battery, please take care of the precautions listed below
1) Do not modify or disassemble the Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e laptop battery.
2) Do not incinerate or expose Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3) Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
4) Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e battery.
5) Do not forget to take away your Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
6) Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e notebook battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
If you have any questions about Sony Vaio Vgn-ar710e battery, please feel free to Contact us .